Conditions We Treat
HOW WELL DO YOU SLEEP?
• Are you tired during the day?
• Do you snore at night?
• Trouble falling asleep
• Do you fall asleep while reading or
• Are you restless at night?
• Do you find yourself waking up in
the middle of the night?
• When you wake up, are you
COME TO OUR CENTER, AND LET US TAKE CARE OF THE REST!
• Comfortable, Hotel-style sleep
rooms with HDTV and state of the
• Certified sleep professionals who
painlessly and quietly monitor your
• Education and support/counseling
from our entire sleep team
• Comprehensive custom-tailored
diagnoses and treatment plan
• Benefits of both Pulmonary and
Neurology-based sleep professionals
• Most major insurance plans
Restless Leg/REM Sleep Disorder
WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF SLEEP
If left untreated, sleep apnea can grow into a variety of health problems including:
•High blood pressure
•Heart failure, irregular heart beats, and heart attacks
•Worsening of ADHD
In addition, untreated sleep apnea may be responsible for poor performance in everyday activities, such as at work
and school, motor vehicle crashes, as well as academic underachievement in children and adolescents.